Get the most from Harlequin software from the comfort and convenience of your own desk with our new online training options.
Are you looking to cost-effectively up-skill staff? Do new employees need training? Could your team benefit from refresher training?
Here at Harlequin, we offer group online training courses as well as bespoke online training packages. For many customers, online training is operationally easier than booking a whole day for onsite training. New members of staff can benefit from our online training and existing staff can benefit from refresher sessions. Bite-sized topical training means staff can practice what they’ve learned before moving on. Plus, training can be recorded for future internal reference.
Online Training Sessions (open to all sites)
These courses run with a maximum of six attendees and a minimum of three. Staff receive Certification to recognise their completion of the topic. Delegate rates start at £20 per person for a 1 hour session.
Super User / Management Level:
- Managing your Data: Reference Files; Global Changes to Contacts; Process Guides; Duplicate Reports; Security Access Rights; Financial Movement Templates; Design ‘Templates’ Module for storing data. 3 Hours
- System Management: Security Access Management; Site level options. 1 Hour
General Users (eg new starters):
- Contact Management: Adding contacts; searching contacts; individual & company records; logging communications; Groups & Indicators; Relationships; Docs & Links. 3 Hours
- Managing Your Donations: Financial Movement Templates, Regular Movements, Pledges, Reporting, Queries, Banking Documents; Tribute Funds; Campaigns. 3 Hours
- Queries: Creating queries and managing the results. 2 Hours
- Consent: setting up consent, inputting and generating mailing lists. 2 Hours
- Importing: Using the Standard Import. 1 hour
- Gift Aid: 1 Hour
- Creating Mail Merges: 2 Hours
- Events: 3 Hours
- Volunteers: 3 Hours
- Design ‘Template’: 3 Hours
- Memberships: 2 Hours
- Merchandise: 2 Hours
- Promo Items: 1 Hour
- Bookings: 4 Hours (over 2 x 2 hr sessions)
Bespoke Online Training Packages
We also can tailor online training courses exclusively for your organisation. Packages can be purchased in 4, 8, 12 and 16 hour blocks. Bank your hours of training to use as and when required. The more hours you purchase, the more you save. You won’t lose that personal touch with Harlequin Online Training. Meet online with one of our skilled staff to help you get the most from your software.
Harlequin uses www.join.me to deliver the online training and the app must be downloaded in order to use the audio function. No need to register. Trial connection to be established at least 2 days in advance of training to test set up. Must be online and ready to go 5 minutes before the start of the training.
Discuss your Training Requirements
To discuss in more detail or to book on any of these courses, please email email@example.com