Harlequin user groups drive our software forward and keep us in tune with the sector.
Our user groups meet regularly to discuss the ongoing development of the software, exchange best practice and network with a cross-section of other customers.
Over the years we have hosted many user group activities including:
- Regional events in the North and South of England
- Sector specialist workshops such as hospice, hospital charity and cathedral user groups
- Profession focused events including fundraising and finance
- Online seminars to feedback ideas
- Plus we have a buddy scheme to pair people at compatible organisations to share ideas
Find out more and keep in touch
Read our real life customer stories that share tips and insights about using our software.
Read our latest stories about our new customers and events, and see our best practice blogs.
Receive our seasonal newsletter with case studies, insight blogs, events and news.