Once again, Harlequin is lead sponsor of the Institute of Fundraising’s North West Annual Conference
When: Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th September 2017
Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Chester
Harlequin has long supported the Institute of Fundraising’s (IoF) NW annual conference and is pleased to be returning to this event for another year. The two day agenda has an impressive range of sessions from high calibre speakers including:
- Jarina Choudhury – NCVO, Volunteering
- Sarah Naismith – Head of Charities, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity
- Jon Arnold – CEO, Tiny Tickers
- Daniel Fluskey – Head of Policy & Research, Institute of Fundraising
- Euan Imrie – CEO, Charities Trust
- Peter Lewis – CEO, Institute of Fundraising
- Oliver Taylor – Developmental Research Manager, University of Manchester
Visit the Harlequin stand for an introductory demonstration of the Harlequin charity CRM and charitable accounting systems and collect a portfolio of client case studies. The team will also be at the dinner.
Tom Ellis, Managing Director of Harlequin explains: “We are strong advocates of the IoF’s regional networks and I am pleased to confirm Harlequin’s continued sponsorship of many of the annual conferences across the UK. This keeps us in touch with the evolving needs of charities – on a local and national level – and in-turn informs our software and services roadmap.”
Find out more about the IoF NW Conference here.