Harlequin supports five regional IoF conferences plus national Scottish Conference
Harlequin is once again sponsoring five of the Institute of Fundraising’s (IoF) regional conferences and is exhibiting at the national conference in Scotland. Attendance at these events is central to the award-winning charity software company’s remit to remain highly in-tune with fundraisers and the NFP sector.
Tom Ellis, Managing Director of Harlequin explains: “Even though we are a technology company, we put people first and enjoy being out and about, listening to ideas face-to-face. We aim to have a wide UK presence at events and are strong advocates of the IoF’s regional networks; this keeps us in touch with the evolving needs of charities – on a local and national level – which subsequently informs our software roadmap.
“I am pleased to confirm Harlequin’s continued sponsorship of many of the IoF’s annual conferences; drop by the stand to meet the team, share your ideas and see Harlequin CRM in action.”
1. On 1 October, Harlequin repeats its sponsorship of the IoF West Midlands Region Annual Conference in Birmingham.
2. On 6 and 7 October, Harlequin exhibits again at the IoF Scottish Conference in Glasgow.
3. On 15 October, Harlequin returns as awards sponsor and exhibitor at the IoF Anglia Regional Conference & Annual Awards in Cambridge.
4. On 4 and 5 November, Harlequin is once again lead sponsor of the IoF North West Annual conference in Grange-over-Sands.
5. On 18 November, Harlequin returns as headline sponsor of the IoF South West Region Autumn Conference in Exeter.
6. Harlequin is also continuing its headline sponsorship of the IoF Yorkshire & North East Region Annual Conference early next year.