Harlequin supports five regional IoF conferences plus national convention
In 2016, Harlequin sponsored five of the Institute of Fundraising’s (IoF) regional conferences and also exhibited at its international fundraising convention. Attendance at IoF events is central to the award-winning charity software company’s remit to remain highly in-tune with fundraisers and the NFP sector.
Tom Ellis, Managing Director of Harlequin explains: “We are a technology company that puts real-life relationships first so we enjoy being out and about, catching up with customers and listening to ideas face-to-face. We have a wide UK presence at events and are strong advocates of the IoF’s regional networks. This keeps us in touch with the evolving needs of charities – on a local and national level – and informs our software development.”
- Harlequin continued its headline sponsorship of the IoF Yorkshire & North East Region Annual Conference.
- Harlequin exhibited at the IoF’s international Fundraising Convention.
- Harlequin repeated its sponsorship of the IoF West Midlands Region Annual Conference.
- Harlequin was once again lead sponsor of the IoF North West Annual conference.
- Harlequin is to return as awards sponsor and exhibitor at the IoF Anglia Regional Conference & Annual Awards (24 Nov).
- In addition to sponsoring the Spring Conference, Harlequin will return as headline sponsor of the IoF South West Region Autumn Conference (24 Nov).