Harlequin Software, proud to be headline sponsors of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising East Anglia Awards 2021
Once again, Harlequin Software were proud to sponsor the annual Chartered Institute of Fundraising East Anglia Awards which were hosted last night, 10th June 2021 via Zoom.
The ceremony recognised the hard work, dedication and determination of local charities, colleagues and supporters for their efforts over the past 15 months. The awards centred around how charities have adapted during the pandemic, while acknowledging the remarkable achievements made by fundraisers and funders across the board.
Managing Director of Harlequin, Tom Ellis, attended online, announcing the winners and joining in what was a fabulous evening of celebration in the sector.
The Team at Harlequin would like to extend their congratulations to the following winners:
- Campaign of the Year: MS-UK for their My MS Marathon campaign and MAGPAS Air Ambulance for their Flying High Emergency Appeal
- Professional Fundraiser of the Year: Liz Baldwin from St Elizabeth Hospice
- Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year: Simon Kindleysides nominated by Norfolk & Norwich Hospitals Charity
- Grant Giver of the Year: The Alborada Trust nominated by Addenbrooke’s Charity Trust
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Perrywood Garden Centre nominated by Colchester & Ipswich Hospitals Charity
We would also like to congratulate all the very worthy nominees.
Tom commented: “The Chartered Institute of Fundraising East Anglia awards is an important date in our calendar. It is always excellently run by Gill Jolly and her committee and last night’s event was no exception. It’s great to be able to celebrate the successes and great work of charities in the region and the challenges they have overcome during this past year. We are proud to have supported the CIOF East Anglia group for the past 12 years, and will continue to do so.”