User-friendly charity accounting software for every type of charity
Harlequin has 30 years of experience in financial software development and has a deep understanding of charity accounting.
Harlequin Charitable Accounting is one of the leading accounting systems in the UK exclusively for the Not for Profit sector. Designed to make your accounting processes simpler, it works as a stand-alone system or can be fully integrated with Harlequin CRM to provide one complete end-to-end solution for your charity.
Why choose Harlequin Charitable Accounting?
Harlequin Charitable Accounting assists you in managing the day-to-day financial transactions of the charity, producing annual accounts, fund manager statements, administering budgets and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
The Harlequin charitable accounting system is exceptionally user-friendly and we know it has evolved over the years to meet changing SORP requirements and the needs of increasingly busy departments.Andrew Treherne
Head of Finance
Sheffield Hospitals Charity
Read case study
Key benefits include:
• Production of annual accounts, compliant with SORP regulations and meeting the Charity Commission’s needs
• Management of internal processes and daily accounting routines allowing transparency of funds and easy tracking against budgets and forecasts
• Allows easier communication with all stakeholders including fund managers, internal teams and trustees
• Full implementation service, including installation, data migration and training, carried out by Harlequin staff ensuring your team are equipped to use the software to its maximum potential.
• Dedicated Account Manager and support team on hand to ease you through the transition period and beyond
• Future proofed by means of an active user group and utilisation of current technologies
• Harlequin Software is a family business based in the UK. We have over 30 years of knowledge and experience and an enviable 99% year on year customer retention rate.
To find out more or book a demo email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01672 541541.
Harlequin Charitable Accounting will be configured to meet your needs to ensure you receive the level of accounting analysis you require.
As standard, the product features will enable you to:
• Produce the annual accounts, including all financial notes, at umbrella, charity and fund levels
• Record commitment and accruals, matching against actual income & expenditure
• Production of BACS files to enable online payments
• Issue clear, concise statements to fund managers and directorate heads
• Reconcile your bank accounts
• Globally apportion investment income, bank interest and administration fees across funds
• Enquire online, accessing current and previous years’ transaction histories
• Process Gift Aid including the production of Inland Revenue schedule
• Produce trustees’ summary reporting at directorate level
• Choose from an abundance of practical reports
• Run dual year processing.
• Employ full end of year roll-over/ roll-back routines.
These features allow:
– More in-depth analysis of the accounts, with the ability to drill down further into the accounts and making auditing easier
– Easier budgeting with a brand-new module that can be layered for different departments and with various authority levels
– A greater user experience with more effective navigation making life simpler for you
– Improved importing and exporting tools from and to third-party software.
Call to speak to a member of our team to find out more on 01672 541541 or email email@example.com.