We welcome CVs from experienced professionals keen to work in the charity sector.
.NET Software Developer – VB.NET / C# / SQL – (£30,000 – £35,000)
Harlequin Software Ltd is an award-winning, family-run software company based between Swindon and Marlborough, supplying charities and not for profit (NFP) organisations with fundraising and accounting software.
Due to the increased popularity of our products, our growing client demands and our ambitions for the future we are embarking on a period of expansion.
We are currently seeking three friendly individuals with excellent technical and communicative skills to enhance our development team. In joining our company, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the direction and scope of our products and, at the same time, operationally benefit the charities using them, giving a real sense of fulfilment. With ongoing product development taking place and a portfolio of work planned out for the foreseeable future, you will have the opportunity both to learn new skills and to be directly involved in both the planning and implementation.
Key Skills / Experience
- .NET Development – predominantly VB.NET, though C# will also be an advantage.
- SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
- WinForms development experience.
- Working knowledge of TFS and Visual Studio.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, able to build and maintain relationships with a varied client base.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Data analysis with an eye for detail and the ability to work comfortably with data in various software systems.
An understanding or experience of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
- The Third Sector.
- CRM and/or Finance applications
- Experience of working in a project team would be advantageous.
- Development of the Harlequin software products (principally Fundraising CRM and Accountancy systems).
- Assisting the support team in the maintenance of existing products in a second line support capacity.
- Support the onboarding of new clients with migration and importing of complex data from various data sources.
- Manage and prioritise work to deadlines.
- Regular interaction with customers.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role, and have the right skills and experience, please apply with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
(no agencies, please)