We welcome CVs from experienced professionals keen to work in the charity sector.
Software Developer – VB.Net / SQL / C# – (£30,000 – £40,000)
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to work as a .NET Developer on our fundraising and accounting solutions for the charity sector. We are currently recruiting a .NET Software Developer to join our team in our office near Swindon. With ready access to the M4 corridor, commuters are most welcome.
We are seeking an ambitious and friendly individual with excellent technical skills to fill a role in our development team. In joining our software company, you will have the opportunity both to work with the charity sector, and to make a real difference in the direction and scope of our products. With ongoing product development taking place, and a portfolio of work planned out for the foreseeable future, you will have the opportunity both to learn new skills and to be directly involved in both the planning and implementation of new products.
- .NET Development – predominantly VB.NET, though C# will also be an advantage.
- SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
- WinForms development experience.
- Working knowledge of TFS and Visual Studio.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, able to build and maintain relationships with a varied client base.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are essential for this role.
- Organisational skills, with the ability to manage work to deadlines.
- Data analysis, with a strong eye for detail, able to work comfortably with data in various software systems.
- Use of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams and an intuitive ability to use software systems.
- Experience of working in a project team would be advantageous.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role, and have the right skills and experience, please apply with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(no agencies, please)