Fundraising software for progressive charities
Harlequin has an expansive understanding of fundraising from working with charities from numerous sectors over many years.
With input from fundraising professionals our software has continuously evolved in response to changing regulations, new innovations and the growing needs of busy fundraising teams. Harlequin User Groups ensure client feedback is incorporated into product development. Our software is also kept up to date by ongoing referrals to official bodies such as the Institute of Fundraising, Charity Commission and HMRC. Harlequin utilises the Microsoft SQL Server relational database and .NET technologies.
Award winning fundraising database
In 2014, Harlequin was voted the Best Database Supplier in the Institute of Fundraising’s Partners in Fundraising Awards.
Benefits of fundraising software from Harlequin
- Integrate fundraising activity, communications and data in a central system
- Increase income with specialist tools for every fundraising discipline
- Have ready access to all supporter history
- Manage Gift Aid with confidence
- Profile donors and segment data
- Create standardised processes to underpin your donor journey and build trust with you supporters
- Nurture relationships with supporters
- Use reports in decision-making and forecast income with accuracy
- Free up fundraising staff from laborious admin tasks
- Contribute to software development as part of the Harlequin User Group and share ideas and best practices with other charity clients
Software to help manage every fundraising discipline
Key fundraising tools come as standard within the CRM database and additional modules can be activated according to your needs. Many charities use our CRM and fundraising software alongside our integrated charitable accounting software.