Harlequin Accounts Receivable helps you keep tight control of your debtors’ management.
A specialist debtors system with a proven track record, Harlequin Accounts Receivable is used extensively within the NHS. This includes several shared service providers and a good proportion of acute and foundation trusts. The system is custom designed to the code requirements of the Trust’s General Ledger.
Harlequin Accounts Receivable provides tools to:
- Easily raise sundry and regular invoices employing template wording, debtor type grouping and optional price book processing
- Record all transactions including payments via cash sheets, credit notes, refunds, write offs and transfers
- Log all miscellaneous income
- Produce customer statements, printed or emailed
- trust balancing statements, printed or emailed
- Enquire on-line, log all forms of communication and diarise follow-ups
- Send three levels of reminder correspondence with associated debtor type settlement terms and text
- Produce an abundance of practical reports covering credit control, financial analysis, and audit which can all be printed, displayed on screen, exported to spreadsheet, or produced in graphic format
- Manage bad debts including logging of communications with debtors, insurance companies, solicitors and collection agencies
- Extract files to feed the General Ledger
A series of system management and multi-user security features together with an optional report generator complete the system.
Harlequin Accounts Receivable can be used as an independent system or integrated with Harlequin Cashiering and Harlequin Charitable Accounting systems