Launched originally in the hospital charities sector to coincide with the 1995 SORP, our Charitable Accounting software has established itself as one of that market’s leading accounting systems.
Now mainstream for all charities the system covers everything from opening balances through to end of year accounts and is upgraded annually to maintain its standing.
Harlequin Charitable Accounting enables you to:
- Produce the annual accounts, including all financial notes, at umbrella, charity & fund levels
- Run dual year processing
- Record commitment and accruals, matching against actual income & expenditure
- Print cheques, customised to site requirements
- Issue clear, concise statements to fund managers, printed or e-mailed
- Reconcile your bank account using point & click processing
- Globally apportion investment income, bank interest and administration fees across funds
- Enquire on-line accessing current and previous years' transaction histories
- Process Gift Aid including the production of Inland Revenue schedule
- Produce trustees statements reporting at directorate level, printed or e-mailed
- Choose from an abundance of practical reports produced in paper, screen, spreadsheet or graphic format
- Employ full end of year roll-over/ roll-back routines
A series of system management and multi-user security features together with an optional report generator complete the system.
Harlequin Charitable Accounting can be used as an independent system or integrated with Harlequin Cashiering and Harlequin Fundraising.