Harlequin strives to deliver outstanding charity software and services that enable progressive NFPs to stand out and achieve strategic success.
We continue to be impressed with how Harlequin work as a team. They have a real customer ethos and service mentality, rather than it just being about a product.Melanie Waters
The Poppy Factory
Read more client testimonials
- In top ranks of Charity CRM Survey 2016
- Voted the Best Database Supplier in the Institute of Fundraising’s Partners in Fundraising Awards 2014
- Well-established, independent company that is dedicated to personable customer care
- Active user groups ensure our software remains relevant and easy-to-use
- UK based and exclusively dedicated to not-for-profit organisations
- Good quality charity software solutions that represent exceptional value for money
- No 1 in Charity CRM Software Survey 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014*
- No 1 in Charity Accountancy Software survey 2011 and 2012*
- Formed in 1986, we have over 330 clients
Our commitment to the sector is marked by our determined evolution of our software and services to meet the ongoing needs of not-for-profits.
* Part of Charity IT and CRM Software Survey by Civil Society Media. Full results of CRM Software Survey printed in Fundraising magazine. Full results of (the now biannual) Accounting Software Survey printed in Charity Finance magazine.